10 Best Orlando Team Building Activities for your Team
At Fun Planners, we feel Orlando team building is an important aspect of a company or organization. Having an event not only motivates members and employees of company goals and mission statements, but also provides a great opportunity for them to bond. Here are 10 best team building activities we can provide for your next event:
- Big Foot Relay – Work as a team in this fun relay to the finish line.
- Game Show Mania – Always wanted to be on your favorite TV game show? Let us create the experience. You provide the questions; we’ll provide the set.
- Giant Tricycles – Feel like a giant kid in this silly race!
- 4-Player Giant Pedestal Joust – Try to knock off the opposing team for bragging rights in the office.
- Human Foosball – Another Orlando team building idea is to play your favorite tabletop game life-sized! Up to 12 players can play in this inflated foosball arena.
- Obstacle Challenge – See who’s the fastest in this 60-foot inflated obstacle course with a 14-foot climbing wall and slide.
- Pit Crew Challenge – Want to feel like part of a pit crew? Race against the clock to refuel a car and change the tires with our simulation game.
- Puzzle Pass – You and your team members work together to assemble a giant puzzle.
- PVC Racing – Work as a team to put together a series of PVC pipes.
- Scrabble Scramble – Teams jump into a giant ball pit and create a series of words with letter marked balls.
We want your next Orlando team building event to be successful! Whether you want to see who’s the fastest, strongest, or the smartest, let us help plan your next Orlando corporate event. Call us at 407-880-3521 to find out how you can make your next even unforgettable.