It’s that time of year again. Businesses are looking for ways to help improve productivity and to encourage teamwork. But not everyone enjoys or understands the meaning of team building activities; it can help co-workers learn strengths and weaknesses of others while getting to know who you’re actually working with. The more you get to know your co-workers, the more cohesive you can be as a team, achieving more than you ever thought you could. Here are some great Orlando team building events that you can incorporate into your new year.
1. Scavenger Hunt: This is a fun and exciting Orlando team building event that gives you the chance to know your co-workers and to participate in a combined effort.
2. Trivia Games: You can set up teams to go up against each other in a few rounds of trivia. You can combine your knowledge in an effort to win against other teams, providing for a great team building activity.
3. Obstacle Course: Work as a team to get through a rigorous obstacle course. Obstacles courses can be a lot of fun and they encourage communication and cooperation between your team members for an ultimate Orlando team building activity.
4. Problem solving activities: You will have to depend on your teammates to finish these activities, and in the end, your teammates will respect each other and learn to work cohesively.
5. Survival scenarios: These type of activities are exciting because everyone works towards one goal, which is surviving. You must work together as a group to make difficult decisions based around your stakes of surviving.
6. Tug-of-War: This is a classic team building event that is fun, physical and competitive. You must effectively communicate with your team members and devise of tactics to win for an ultimate team activity.
Fun Planners is an event planning company who can help you create a Orlando team building program to fit the needs of your group. Call us today at 866-511-4FUN to learn more about our services and to receive a quote on your next corporate event.